I can't believe I finished 15 projects in 2013, time to pat self on the back. Usually I would lay them all on the floor for a group picture, but this year most of the items are either not for myself or have been gifted, so a nice photo collage would do.
The project details and links on Ravelry:
1. Grand Teton Shawl, knitted for Green Planet Yarn, finished January 6.
2. Emma's Lady E Sweater, finished January 14
3. Shark Hat for my friend Jenna, finished January 22
4. Indigo, shop model for Green Planet Yarn, finished February 16
5. Stripes and Braids, gifted to Andrea, finished February 24
6. Ten Stitch Scarf, finished February 26
7. Ola My Man, hat for my husband and modeled by my son, finished March 8
8. Nightsongs, finished April 14
9. Ginkgo Crescent, finished May 2
10. Liesl, shop model for Green Planet Yarn, finished May 22
11. Snow White in June, shop model for Green Planet Yarn, finished August 3
12. Burly Spun Hat, shop model for Green Planet Yarn, finished August 6
13. Green Planet Scarf 1, gifted, finished in October
14. Stripe One, gifted to Kathryn, finished in November
15. Firelight, finished December 8
It's been a great year knitting with you my friends, hope you are enjoying the holidays with your loved ones and maybe some extra knitting time. Now join the party on Andrea 's blog and Tami's blog, watch 'em needles aclickin'!