Monday, July 24, 2006

Thankful

for having electricity for the past week for having air-conditioning installed last summer for my healthy child that enjoys his summer camp for my husband who cooked dinners every night for the past week for having the opportunity to work in an air-conditioned building for seeing blue sky and bright sunlight every morning to cheer me up for having two sleepy old dogs that can't wait for the humans to leave the house so they can nap for having enough yarn for the next 20 years (to be conservative) for having three pairs of good reading glasses so I can read wherever I happen to be in the house for knowing that the heat wave will be over some day (they say tomorrow, wanna bet?)

2 comments:

Diane said...

You have a lot to be thankful for. I hope the heat breaks for you soon.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had read this on July 24th. I would have come over with my family & sleeping bags. I think it was 100 degrees in my house that night. Can't be sure - I wasn't totally lucid.