This is my 500th post on this blog, which started April 2006, and I'm showing a few pictures from that era. The blog started as a collection of my random thoughts, to reflect bits and pieces of my past and current lives. Over the years, other contents slowly filtered out and knitting stayed. Now Fiber Arts Friday keeps me and my knitting organized, and I'm grateful for all the friends I met through the blog, Ravelry, knitting, dogs, and life.
|Bucky was 10|
|Trinket was 11|
|Frode by Elsebeth Lavold|
|Henry was 6|
Now the fun part. The GIVEAWAY! Since the blog has been around for awhile, and I have been using this format for awhile, I'm thinking about making some changes. Last time I picked a new template I spent days editing older posts. I hope this time it will be less painful. I want to hear from you in the comments: is there something in particular you like about this blog, either content or format; is there an entry you particularly like; any tips and tricks you want to offer.
A few guidelines:
1. Entry starts when this post is published, and ends next Thursday June 28 at noon California time (PDT).
2. Each comment generates an entry, unless otherwise specified, namely for Ravelry China group since some members can't access Blogger thanks to the Great Fire Wall.
3. Please have something concrete to say in your comment. Just telling me "Nice blog" so you can have an entry would not count.
4. Leave your Ravelry ID or email address in the comment, and the country you live in if not US. If we are Ravelry friends most likely I will be able to find you.
5. Prizes include yarns, books, magazines, patterns and possibly more. Sorry I didn't have a chance to take pictures, but I do have things set aside for this giveaway, I promise. I have been knitting and stashing for a long time, there is plenty of good stuff to go around.
6. Drawing will take place next Thursday afternoon.
7. One, two, or three names will be picked, and I will decide what to send you based on how well I know you and your geographical distance.
8. Winner(s) will be announced in next Friday's entry.
Happy Fiber Arts Friday! Join the party on Andrea's blog and leave me a comment!