Sunday, September 09, 2007

CCC Finished

CCC, Cushion Conglomeration Caper, was previously mentioned here.

The diagonal lines are much harder than I imagined, and I added more complication by using different yarns, and not counting my stitches. There were quite a few ripping and reknitting, now I'm just glad it's done.





This is what it supposed to look like.



No idea what it's going to be yet, very less likely to be a cushion caper. In my house pillows are dog toys or pitching target, at the best to be ignored in the guest room. No matter what, it will certainly need some nip and tuck to become useful.

I have a few other odds and ends swatches so I might just put them together to make a blanket.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I say it gets a spot on the bed when its made. Unless your bed is like mine, more unmade than made.