Thursday, November 15, 2007

Trinket on Thursday

Some days Trinket thinks he is human, no, make that Most Days. Being our first born, he enjoyed a few months of completely, absolutely, undivided attention from two doting parents who fought over which one would spoil him more than the other. Trinket went everywhere with us, and ate off of our hands.

Then came other dogs, then came the human child. Trinket thinks he is one of US, one of the folks in charge of these youngsters, only that he walks on four legs.

It's a sweet sight when the brothers all get along, and I try not to think they are sleeping on MY pillow, in MY cover.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

They look so so sweet when they're all asleep.

Paula said...

aaah what a sweet picture!

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable! I wish my little girl would sleep up next to me. Can't get her away from my feet. which is perfect 'cause I can't stretch out and then I can't sleep! Happy DOT :)

YawnOver said...

Beautiful picture! So. sweet.

Sonya said...

I see that pic as an 8x10 on the wall. It is wonderful

Diane said...

That's a great picture. Hopefully Trinket isn't a cover hog.