1. I drink hot tea all year round
2. I make my family sit down and have a home cooked dinner at least 4 nights a week. Last night I made a chili concoction for my husband, with broth from stewed beef on Sunday night, black beans, also from Sunday night, local organic carrots that I bought at the Farmer's Market on Sunday, one shredded whole grain tortilla, and a little Safeway salsa. He ate the whole pot.
3. I have been watching a lot of ripped videos on YouTube. Better watch them now before they are taken down for all the copyright law suits.
4. I knit with the yarn held in my right hand, on the index finger, and I don't "throw". The only other person knits this way is my mom, who taught me to knit (and still claims I can't hold the yarn the right way). She learned to knit in a Russian orphanage.
5. Some of places I want to live in: Santa Cruz/Aptos, Pacific Grove, British Columbia, Da Lian or Tsing Tao in China. Interesting, all these places are on the Pacific coast, just different sides. I've been to all of them except for BC.
6. My latest love in skin care is Origin's Modern Friction, a rice starch based scrub, very creamy and gentle, yet effective.
7. This blog keeps getting hits from Google searches. Mostly for Good Husband's Guide -- number 5 on a Google search; sometimes also for "wig" or "short hair". sigh .... I'll count them as my random things since I wrote them.
Romi, who blogs at Rosemary-go-round
Arlene, who blogs at Arlene's Extravagant Knitting
Karin, who blogs at Knitting &
Diane, who blogs at And In My Spare Time ....
Sue, who blogs at it's a knit thing
Sarah, who blogs at work in progress
Darcy, who blogs at Darcy's Soccer Blog (Darcy's mom, Monica, is busy, otherwise she'd be tagged too)