Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pagode Fixed

Back in August I discovered a glaring error that I made way back on my Pagode, so I ripped out almost the entire piece and here is now fixed version. Blogger is not letting me do a "before and after" side by side comparison, so if you want to see what I fixed, you have to click on this link.

I think the ivory now looks much better with yellow and blue and wheat compliment each other too. I even remembered to mark the pocket this time.



Cris said...

Love your blog. Hey I want to see a picture of Trinket.

Romi said...

I love Falkenberg. :)

Soo said...

wow - that looks like an amazing sweater. I love the colours and the clean lines of the pattern. Can't wait to see it finished.