Picking up this game from my fellow CIC knitter Lynn, who blogs at Never A Dull Moment. She assigned me the letter M to write ten things I like that starts with the letter M.
1. Money, in any form, shape, size and currency
2. Mid night, cuddled in warm blanket, watching Boston Legal, knitting
3. Mute button, wish it comes with most people and objects
4. Mutts like Trinket, who will turn fourteen years old tomorrow
5. Memories start with "when Trinket/Bucky/Henry was little ....
6. Magazines: love to read them and always wanted to be an editor
7. Moonlight: symbol of romance and peace in Chinese literature
8. Merino yarn, preferrably handspun handdyed
9. Massage, helps me go to sleep and wake up every morning
10. Mama, Henry's first word at five months old
If you'd like to play the word game, just leave a comment and I'll assign you a letter.