One of the most important and enjoyable thing about Stitches is to come home and round up all the purchases. Yesterday I went back and re-read my previous years reviews, and was surprised I couldn't remember some of my purchases. Pleasant surprises.
The loot from Stitches West 2015:
1. Top left, Elsebeth Lavold Favorite Wool, 10 balls in the bag, color Blackcurrent, from the play pen
2. Diakeito Rococo (teal/red/yellow/green), 10 balls in the bag, from Sunrise booth
3. Lower right corner: Green Mountain Spinnery Sock Art-Meadow in blue green
4. Two skeins Ellen's Half Pint Farm 50% Merino 50% Silk in Ice Pansy from Webs booth
5. Middle: JaggerSpun Super Lamb 4/8 Cone, 1lb, 1120 yards, from Webs
6. Apple Tree Knits Silk Lace Mini in Blueberries in cream gradient
7. Valley Yarns Leyden fingering weight
8. Lower left: Dream in Color Jilly, hand dyed twin set sold together, with free pattern code on Ravelry for Stricken shawl
9. On top of Ellen's yarn is a beautiful shawl pin I splurged so my shawls will have a proper decor
10. Little sheep pin on top of the bag of Favorite Wool, for Chinese Year of Sheep
11. Assorted buttons scattered on top of other yarns
Till next time.