Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I is for Images from Stitches West 2015

Previous reports:  2007200820092010201120122013, 2014

This year I worked for Sunrise Yarns, a distributor of Diakeito yarns from Japan. Kathee usually only does wholesale and there is not a shop carries Diakeito in the bay area. So the yarn was all new to Stitches West and to me.

When not working I spent plenty of time in the market.

The sign has been there every year and I get the idea. I don't have to like it.


Purlescence booth
I never figured out what this guy was all about.
Can you spot the one different from others?
Stephen West
Webs hosted Ellen's yarn since she couldn't make it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jealous!!! A friend has her booth there, Forbidden Woolery. I love her stuff, so wish I could see it all in person.