Monday, June 19, 2006

New Week, What Now?

Just realized the blog hasn't been updated for a few days. Henry claimed he was sick again on Thursday, last day of school, but was able to go to Bonfante with me on Friday. It was a great deal of fun on a very hot day, we both played in the new water play area, Henry got soaking wet. For Father's Day my sweet husband made me take him to Santana Row and bought him a t shirt with an island girl (big hanging boobs) dancing and big bold Tommy Bahamas logo on the back. This is a guy was never into loud graphs and logos on his clothing. Do I see mid life crisis coming? Monday morning, Henry starts Summer Camp, I head to Foster City for all morning interview (6 people) and rush back to San Jose for another hour of interview (only 2 people). Other than that, I'm sending out resumes and applying for jobs with all I'm worth. I even hear the comment that I have great experience and good companies in my resume, but where is the job offer??

No comments: