Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lights of my life

Do you think Trinket has enough cushions under the belly?



Couple of years ago we discovered two of the discs in Bucky's neck were pushing together, causing him a great deal of pain. The vet tried various ways to stop the pain. Thank goodness baby aspirin worked.

Bucky is a bit stiff these days, but no longer in pain. He can't manage the stairs so we carry him up and down. Here he is, waiting for me at the top the stairs, after I took a basket of laundry to the garage.




Yesterday Bucky had his check up. My baby got poked (ears, shots), pinched (bumps), clipped (nails), sqeazed (anal glands) and got his blood drawn. Dogs are never happy with these appointments. He has yeast and heavy wax in the ears, and I'll have to start cleaning those big ears every other day. Not an easy task.

5 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

They love cushions & pillows! Tut is sleeping completely on my pillow as I type... the other day I came home from work to find my pillow moved over and stacked on top of Matt's with our blankets wadded up around the pillow pile....

Sonya said...

Ears can be a real pain to take care of.

Beth said...

Awww - poor guy. He looks lonely waiting at the top of the stairs like that.

yvette said...

Oh, poor Bucky, Jo had a visit to the vet this week too and for the first time had nice clean ears. Jo thinks any pillows or rugs that are not his are much better to lie on!

Cindy said...

It may not be easy, but it's worth it for your babies. I think the cushion idea is brilliant. I hate to think of them in any pain.