I got tagged by Jennifer to write seven facts about myself. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of you post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog
Having done the first, now are the facts, not in any particular order:
1. I drive a mint green 2003 Prius, which I secretly call My Little Green Engine. The best mileage I got was 46.6mpg for a tank a few months ago. It's at the dealer's today for a well-baby-check-up. The brand new Camry loaner is great, but it's not mine.
2. My favorite cocktail drink is mudslide -- alcohol, cream, chocolate, full of evil stuff. Had one Saturday night, mmmmmm
3. I only knit with bamboo or wood needles, same with crochet hooks.
4. I'm very superstitious. I'd never have an important meeting or travel on the 13th.
5. I can live on watermelons in the summer and persimmons in the fall.
6. The last time I bought yarn was well over two months ago, two small skeins of Misty Alpaca from Yarn Dogs for the Garter Stripes sweater. That was a mighty long time ago.
7. I watched the movie De-Lovely the other day and discovered Cole Porter. Now I'm looking for more stuffs about him.
I will tag:
Tina, who blogs at Tina in Wonderland (come see the cutest Boston terrier puppies!)
Sonya, who blogs at In the Skein of Things
Beth, who blogs at Stuck on Socks
Diane, who blogs at And In My Spare Time .....
Karin, who blogs at Knitting &;
Lynn, who blogs at Never a Dull Moment
Nichole, who blogs at Lapdog Creations