Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year of Knitting


From top left corner:

First row:
1. Fair Isle hats, finished in January
2. Rascal's cable sweater, finished February 4
3. Parker Cardigan, finished May 28

Second row:
1. Oslo Walk Shawl, finished June 25
2. Light and Lacy crochet vest, finished July 15
3. Peppermint Ginger sweater, finished August 16

Third row:
1. Knotty Vest, finished September 3
2. Safe Return mittens, finished September 27
3. Tappan Zee cardigan, finished October 15

Bottom: St. Brigid, finished December 18

This is one of my most productive years. I'm very happy to revisit all the project notes and everyone's comments on Fiber Arts Friday posts. I really enjoyed being part of this excellent group, and the regular postings helped me organized and stay on track. Here is best wishes for a wonderful knitterly 2012!

Happy Friday and Happy New Year! Join the party on Andrea's blogTami's blog, and leave me a comment! 

14 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

Look at all of those vests and sweaters. So many big projects. I am always in awe of you completing these. Happy New Year!

Pumpkin said...

Wow! I am so impressed! Not only are you producing so many beautiful FO's, but they are all sweaters!

Here's to another productive year of knitting!

Heather Woollove said...

What a super year, Vivian! Here's to another creative and fun year together in 2012 on Fiber Arts Fridays!! XXO--

Unknown said...

Very pretty projects - very impressive too!! Congrats and Happy New Year!!

Kathryn Ray said...

Hi Vivian - I am enjoying everyone's retrospective today.

I'm completely in love with that St. Brigid sweater.

Happy New Year to you and the boys!

Anonymous said...

A very prolific year love your choices!
I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year :0)
willow4

Triona said...

Wow, that is really impressive! LOVE the St. Brigid... now I'm thinking I may have to bump that one up in the queue...

Spinster Beth said...

Lovely handknits! That cabled sweater is just amazing. I just finished my monstrosity (cabled sweater) last night and I think I'm going to knit small items for a while!
Happy New Year! I love your blog :)

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

What amazing work! Happy New Year, and best wishes for an equally (or more) creative 2012!

Crafty Intrigue said...

That cable sweater is beautiful.

Carol said...

Lots of lovely projects and I'm looking forward to seeing you wearing them over the coming months. Happy New Year!

Fae said...

Great to see all your projects together. Wonder what you'll do next year!

Vivian said...

Thanks ladies!

Fae, I'm working on a scarf :-) guess I'm a little out of it after St. Brigid.

AllyB said...

A fabulous body of work. I especially like your cable sweater. Awesome work. Happy New Year.