This year's finished projects in reasonable order.
1. Autumn Branches, finished January 25
2. Mock Cables, finished March 18
3. Spring Seedling, finished March 24
4. England Spoke, finished August 24
5. Wingspan, finished June 20
6. Frenchie, finished September 4
7. Modified Path, finished September 3
8. Plaited Poncho, finished June 24
9. Starfish Shawl, finished November 1
10. The Gloved One, finished February 7. It stays in Henry's euphonium case at school.
11. Caireen, finished April 18.
12. Traveling Baby Sweater, finished July 25. The sweater currently resides with my friend Eleen until we find the next destination.
13. Samantha's Cape, finished July 27.
14. Le Bouquet, finished November 12. Gifted.
15. Squares in Variation, finished December 16. Gifted.
This looks like a long list, and I'm quite amazed I did finished all of them (patting self on the back). One of my happiest things in knitting is to blog every Thursday night, and then read others' entries and comments on Friday. Thank you my blog friends for being part of my knitting life.
Happy Friday and Happy New Year! Join the party on Andrea's blog, Tami's blog, and leave me a comment!