Tuesday, September 05, 2006

De Colores Blocked

I blocked the strips that I've finished knitting on the De Colores Jacket this weekend, among other things we did. This is what the strips looked like before blocking. These are all the strips for the body. I wrote the number of the strip on the little tags, but somehow I still managed to knit two of the same strip on the back and had to rip one of the them and reknit the top. After blocking, looking very neat already. Two of the strips for the sleeve. The colors are so close, I might have to put them in different sleeves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, very cool!

JennaRN2008 said...

beautiful!

Lesley said...

Wild--- I wondered what blocking meant. Bought some knitting needles and a crochet hook last night. Taught Andrew how to crochet. Now he's anxious to learn knitting. I told him I was going to learn soon! Bought those cute little kid knitting needles you spoke of.

Anonymous said...

OK so tonight I am taking it out of the bag and working on it again.
It really is a lot of fun to do.
Donna