Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Curious

How thrill it is to have real writers reading my blog! I'm curious though, how did you all find me? I can't remember if I left a comment on the Blue Ridge Gazette blog. Having worked in software companies in some years, I know I can be tagged in various ways, the non-techie in me still wants to know. Please indulge me :-) Now I need a US map on my wall so I can figure out where everything is. At the moment my cube walls are covered with ad print outs from those flix mailers -- read all about those Pizza Hut ads on the Hacking Netflix site, link to your right. I'm literarily living on those ads, not complaining, the new movie ads are pretty cool and informative for a non-movie-buff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checked out the blog---- very interesting. This could be a "book club" selection! I'm sorry if I was nagging you last night... I get so caught up in my own world-- that I don't stop and think how others are living in theirs, and that maybe books just aren't a priority right now. Been there too....

D L Ennis said...

Hi Vivian!

I found you through our site statistics page and was so taken by your kind words that I wanted to let the others know about you!

I’ve put a link to your blog on the Blue Ridge Gazette so I won’t loose you…great blog you have!

DL

Sarah said...

Whoa, Vivian, it is SO COOL to see your blog on the Blue Ridge page. Way to go!

Leslie Shelor said...

D. L. told me how great your blog was; I'll be visiting again!