Thursday, April 27, 2006

My IQ Score

129, according to Tickle.com: "Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. " Sounds like I'm reading horoscope, and my score would be much higher in the Chinese zodiac. And then I found this site about how to interpret IQ scores and listed professions for people with various scores: 140 Top Civil Servants; Professors and Research Scientists. 130 Physicians and Surgeons; Lawyers; Engineers (Civil and Mechanical) 120 School Teachers; Pharmacists; Accountants; Nurses; Stenographers; Managers. No wonder I'm stuck as an accountant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just did the Tickle test--- keep in my mind I was very tired-- got 122. Apparently that means I'm a word warrior! I wonder if I can put this on a future resume?