Sunday, October 15, 2006

antimacassar

I did my final play with "the thing" last weekend and now it's officially done. Thanks to my knitting friend Jocelyn, the thing now has a name -- it's an antimacassar, which means I don't have to worry about taking that cushion cover off and washing it for a long time. The color I used is Kool Aid in grape flavor. The yarn is 50% wool, 50% nylon. With the fiber content, mustard yellow plus deep purple turned into dirty earthy brown. Not the most attractive color, but Trinket thinks it's just fine. Here are a few progress pictures for your enjoyment.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Another use for Kool Aid!

Zelda said...

Kool Aid! Who knew?

Jocelyn said...

you do know that chocolate is the new "it" color this season

Sarah said...

So how does it taste?